Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day Six

Another lazy day! I kind of forgot about my camera for a couple of days, so I don't have any pictures, but oh well. Today I went for my usual morning walk with my host mom and Gibson, then we had köttbullar (Swedish meatballs) for lunch, and they were absolutely amazing!!! After lunch I studied some Swedish. For fika (coffee date sort of thing) a family that will host me later on who have a daughter, Ellen, going to Japan and are hosting a Japanese girl came over and we ate gingerbread cookies and cinnamon buns. After Fika we just hung around in the back yard and played with Gibson. For dinner we had Thai food that made me think of Vee, the girl my family hosted last year, and even though the food was good, it made me kind of sad because I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment