Friday, September 9, 2011

First Two Weeks Of School

My class



Ahh! Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long, but with school going I have not too much time (Read: I find sleep more attractive then anything else) School here is so relaxed, but also very tiring because other than Engelska (English Class) it is all in Swedish. Other exchange students will know what I mean, but for those of you who have never been completely surround by a language you only know a tiny bit of but are expected to know a great deal of, most classes go like this: first five-ten minutes I pay a lot of attention, focusing very hard on trying to figure out what the teacher is talking about. After a little while (it varies on the class, swedish=2 minutes, history=15) I will get caught up on a word. They will say something that I recognize and I will stop and go 'Wait, what does that mean... is it ancient or important? okay, so if it means ancient, how does it fit into the sentence... wait, what was the sentence again?' and then when I focus back in they are a million miles away and I am lost, but things are slowly getting better.
I will try to be more regular with posting from now on, and I will focus more in on what I've been doing and what school is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment