Friday, September 16, 2011

Dag Fyrtiosju (47)

 



Today I had Rhythm Ear Training starting at 9, then we had Kultur och idéhistoria which is sort of like social studies. They were reading about Plato’s philosophies which was way above my Swedish level so I doodled. I also discovered that the teacher doesn’t know I don’t speak Swedish, because he keeps calling on me and all I ever say is “Jag vet inte” or “Jag förstår inte den” (I don’t know and I don’t understand it) so he probably just thinks I’m really dumb, but I’m going to see how long it takes him to figure it out. After that we had lunch then Arbetsmiljö och Säkerhet which I don’t even know what is about so I just spaced out. After school I hung out with my friend Joel for a little while, then I took the tram home.
Then we went golfing! I have never golfed before, besides put-put so I was reallyyyy bad but it was fun away. I was on a team with three girls who were friends of my host family and their dad was a pro golfer so they lived in Florida half the year and all spoke English with a perfect American accent. After we golfed for about four hours, about eight families that all used to get together to golf when the kids were younger, all went to our neighbor’s house for a party and I won an angry birds pillowcase just because I was so bad at golf, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment