Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Suck at Posting, I know


Because I haven’t posted in weeks and I am tired now, here are just a bunch of pictures and short little tidbits. Have fun.
Since my last post I have been to Varberg twice. Once for exchange student fika and to spend the night at the Japanese exchange student (Chihiro!)’s house and the second time for a Halloween party.

First Varberg Trip
image
Sophie, Pablo, Keila, Me and Chihiro at the fort in Varberg

image
Us again on the street in Varberg

image
Eating lunch at Chihiro's house

Halloween
image
Sophie and I dressed up as guys, Chico dressed up as a girl

image
Aussie, Aussie, German, Aussie, France, France, Me, Swede

image
Group shot

We also had district conference! Which was actually reallyyyy boring… but we did an African dance for the old Swedish Rotarians while all wear matching tie dye shirts!
image
Goofy Shot

image
Us doing the African dance

image
Color coded

image
Flag shot

After the conference the Roteract (Young Rotarians) took us out for dinner

After which a few kids (Sophie, Dakota, Elsa, Chihiro, Chico and I) went back to my house where we ate large amounts of candy, watched YouTube videos and Sophie and I tried to teach them how to solve a rubiks cube.
image
On the way to my house

image
Chilling in my room

No comments:

Post a Comment